Welcome to Burnham Yacht Harbour
Situated on the north bank of the River Crouch. We provide all the facilities you would expect to find from a top class premier marina and as we are in the town itself, it is just a short walk to explore the many restaurants, pubs and shops of the pretty sailing town of Burnham on Crouch.
The Marina and Town are set in the beautiful unspoilt Dengie Marshes, a haven for many species of wildfowl. From here it is a short distance to the open waters of the Thames Estuary and the peaceful cruising grounds of the Rivers Alde, Deben, Orwell, Stour, Thames and Medway. If, you are feeling adventurous France, Belgium and Holland are within an easy days sail away.
The Town has a very active racing fraternity and has a number of well known Yacht Clubs (RBYC & RCYC) that organise such activities.
With so much to offer it’s no wonder we pride ourselves on being one of the Premier marinas on the East coast
- 350 Fully serviced modern berths all with Electricity and Water
- 24 hour access all states of the tide
- 24 hour manned marina – direct harbourmaster line 01621 786 832
- Diesel, Calor and Camping Gaz available
- Modern ablution block providing showers, laundry and disabled facilities
- Boatyard offering 100 ton capacity slipway, 35 ton travel hoist together with a full range of shipwright, engineering and GRP services.
- Chandlery – Marina store offer a great range of products from inflatable dinghies, engines, ropes to shackles and ice creams.
- Yacht Brokerage – Clarke & Carter Interyacht are one of the leading yacht brokers on the east Coast. They have the largest selection of used boats on the east coast.
- Base for two RNLI life boats – an Atlantic 75 – “Brandy Hole” and a D Class – “Ernest & Rose Chapman II”
- Swallowtail Bar & Restaurant – best views in Burnham. The restaurant and bar is open for lunch and dinner and offers a superb choice of international cuisine and a fine selection of beers and wines. A function room is available for special occasions +44 (0)1621 785505
Dredging and winter Maintenance 2015 – 16
We will be starting our dredging programme in December 2015 beginning with row A then row D-E and finishing with row H
We also intend to renew the pontoons at the end of row A-B from B 36 to the Hammerhead.
With your help we hope to keep the disruption to a minimum.
If your vessel is currently berthed in row A or B 36 to the Hammerhead, please contact our Harbourmaster’s to find your temporary berth allocation.
Your assistance in moving your own vessel is greatly appreciated.
As works progress we will notify you when vessels in D-E and then H will need to be relocated.